Invisalign Versus Metal Braces? It’s a No-Brainer
Invisalign is a revolutionary new technology that eliminates so many of the negative aspects of tradition metal braces. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice that you’re wearing them. They never require tightening, so your dental visits are quick and easy.
Plus, you can remove your Invisalign aligners at any time making eating with Invisalign so much easier than eating with metal braces where food inevitably becomes lodged (yuck).
7 Reasons Why Invisalign is Superior to Old-Fashioned Braces
- They’re easy to remove when you need to eat or to brush and floss your teeth
- They’re practically invisible so you never have to hide your smile
- They’re less painful than regular braces
- You can temporarily remove them for special occasions
- They never need tightening, so your dental visits are short and sweet
- There’s no unsightly and uncomfortable metal wires in your mouth
- They’re much better for oral hygiene. Traditional metal braces make it difficult to brush and floss your entire mouth inhibiting good dental hygiene and possibly causing damage to your teeth, gums, and jawbone